Kok ping's blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Small girl

I was asked to write 20 facts about myself, so here it goes.

1. I don't like to be alone.
2. I wish to drive next year! Mummy, let's hope you see this. =p
3. I love kids! Especially girl. I want a baby girl! (Sounds childish though)
4. I won't let my loves one do what she doesn't like.
5. I love my grandma more than anything else. Even my parents. Lols
6. I love travelling a lot.
7. I wish to get married at 27? That's what I hope
8. I love to catch movie with my loves one.
9. I will feel loved easily. As in contented easily.
10. I can be very sentimental at times. ( Cheryl knows this, I think. =x ya?)
11. I got very emotional when it rains especially midnight. You know!
12. I believe in ever-lasting/forever. I really do.
13. I speak softer/lesser when I see the girl I like. ( Rarely. But I'm now )
14. I can't tolerate people's pushing blame on me when I did not do it. (Scapegoat)
15. I trusted my first instinct.
16. I can't love more than one girl at the same time. I just can't do it.
17. I change my decision easily. (Cheryl, you know this! Sorry, about movies' times. Really)
18. I always ask the girl I like this question when the conversation is ending... "Anything to tell me?" Please note!
19. I felt love when the girl I like teased me by sticking out her tongue.
20. I don't like the word 'break up' being mentioned easily when I'm in love. ya =)

21. I was forced to write this. I'm afraid that my jaw will fall off/drop because I dislocate it when I was eating this morning. Happy now? Lols


22. I like her. Yes, it's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]